Vital Farms is looking for a National Farms Operations Manager. This highly experienced individual will be both a hands on farm manager, overseeing the operations of the company owned Onion Creek farm in South Austin, TX and provide leadership, oversight and guidance for the 17 family farms that produce pastured eggs and broilers for Vital Farms in 4 southern states. This will include farm inspections, data collection, and communication between all stakeholders.
Required skills, experience and background should include:
• Effective management skills and experience.
• Poultry Science and/or Animal Biology degree, or extensive background and real life experience in same.
• Experience in dealing with certification and regulatory agencies. This means you must have good organization skills and patience with dealing with bureaucrats.
• A passion for pasture raising and animal welfare.
• Should have knowledge and experience with FDA regulations and food and safety overall.
You will be joining a crew of highly motivated and fun individuals that have built what Inc Magazine has rated at the fastest growing food company in America, 51st fastest growing company overall.
If this is you, please send your resume or bio to Jason@vitalfarms.com