The TOFGA Board of Directors is seeking to fill the position of Treasurer. The treasurer serves a two year term and is responsible for reporting on the financial health of the organization, planning and fundraising. TOFGA employs an accounting firm to manage payroll and day-to-day finances. Many of the previous Treasurers duties are now handled by the accountant so the Treasurer can focus on fundraising and long term planning. This a great way to add some Board experience to your resume.
- Oversee fundraising efforts as an opportunity to work on a long-term development strategy that results in long-term sustainability.
- Develop projected budgets necessary to qualify for funding opportunities developing these documents for presentation to the full board and outside entities as necessary.
- Assist in developing the yearly operating budget.
- Report on the of the financial condition of TOFGA.
- If needed, deposit money, drafts, and checks in the name of and to the credit of TOFGA in the banks and depositories designated by the board.
- If needed, endorse for deposit notes, checks, and drafts received by the corporation as ordered by the board, making proper vouchers for the deposit.
- If needed, disburse TOFGA funds and issue checks and drafts in the name of TOFGA as ordered by the board.
- Other duties as requested by the President.